A downloadable game for Windows
Nox Futura is an in-development, open source roguelike/Dwarf Fortress-like game. Combining elements of Dwarf Fortress, Civilization, Warhammer, Douglas Adams and years of RPG experience, it is slowly becoming the game I’ve always wanted to play. It is open source, and you may browse the source on github. Updates are regularly posted to Reddit's /r/roguelikedev.
Please consider supporting the development effort on Patreon.
This is a very early build, expect things to change a lot! This is also my first venture into itch.io, so please bear with me while I get things figured out!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Collapsing the world, eating and drinking2 days ago
- It's a machine's world!18 days ago
- Traps, Machines and Context Menus31 days ago
- Workflow and getting started on stockpiles38 days ago
- March 9th 2018 Update45 days ago
- Early March Progress52 days ago
- Path-finding, architecture and more.59 days ago
- Preliminary Apple Mac support68 days ago