A downloadable game for Windows
Nox Futura is an in-development, open source roguelike/Dwarf Fortress-like game. Combining elements of Dwarf Fortress, Civilization, Warhammer, Douglas Adams and years of RPG experience, it is slowly becoming the game I’ve always wanted to play. It is open source, and you may browse the source on github. Updates are regularly posted to Reddit's /r/roguelikedev.
Please consider supporting the development effort on Patreon.
This is a very early build, expect things to change a lot! This is also my first venture into itch.io, so please bear with me while I get things figured out!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Collapsing the world, eating and drinkingApr 21, 2018
- It's a machine's world!Apr 06, 2018
- Traps, Machines and Context MenusMar 23, 2018
- Workflow and getting started on stockpilesMar 16, 2018
- March 9th 2018 UpdateMar 09, 2018
- Early March ProgressMar 02, 2018
- Path-finding, architecture and more.Feb 23, 2018
- Preliminary Apple Mac supportFeb 14, 2018