Alpha 2 - Quality of Life Update
Alpha 2 is mostly about bug fixes and quality of life:
- 34 skills that were missing an icon now have one.
- In RPG camera/3D mode, you won’t be randomly spun around when targeted by baddies.
- Added a compass to RPG/3D mode, to make navigation easier.
- Updated to the latest UE4 hotfix release, fixing some performance issues.
- Shaved off a lot of unused content, significantly shrinking the overall build.
- Removed “GoodSky” - it looked lovely, but was reducing frame rates too much.
- Went through every level, fixing slowdowns when I found them.
- All levels with ceilings now render them, at a height that doesn’t behead monsters.
- Pit Dragons have shrunk a bit.
- The tree-top city of Alseray now has trees. That was a surprising omission!
- The Baron is no longer 30 feet tall.
- Mobs who cast mending now fix their equipment, not yours.
- Mobs are less likely to try pickpocket as a primary attack.
- The game overall is a lot faster.
one-knight-in-the-dungeon-windows-alpha.zip 603 MB
Version 19 Jun 05, 2019
one-knight-in-the-dungeon-linux-alpha.zip 580 MB
Version 6 Jun 05, 2019
Get One Knight in the Dungeon
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.