Alpha 3: Improved ASCII, Mini-Maps and Tooltips
Alpha 3 is now live for your enjoyment!
- ASCII mode is now data-driven, and there are greatly improved ASCII themes for all levels.
- Likewise, the mini-map is now easily editable - and has better themes in place.
- Tooltips for items that can be equipped now also show you information about the item already equipped, so you can make a better decision as to what to wear.
- Item tooltips now expose a lot of data about the items.
- There's some new armor and shields in this build. More to come in Alpha 4!
one-knight-in-the-dungeon-windows-alpha.zip 603 MB
Version 20 94 days ago
one-knight-in-the-dungeon-linux-alpha.zip 580 MB
Version 7 94 days ago
Get One Knight in the Dungeon
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.