Alpha 5 is live! Mostly quality of life improvements
Alpha 5 of One Knight in the Dungeon is now live!
What's new in this build?
- Fixed a bug that gave terrible performance on the splash/license page at the very beginning.
- Adjusted lighting on all level to make things look less washed out.
- Corrected some crashes that could occur when restoring saved games.
- Input latency on very high FPS systems should be fixed; it no longer treats keyboard movement as an axis and then tries to compensate for overly fast repeat - instead, it uses the same input queue as other keyboard commands.
- Inventory UI has better feedback for what you are doing, both graphically and in text.
- The spell Enlarge now works correctly.
- Corrected a path-finding bug that made NPCs really not want to go north-west.
- Corrected various spelling mistakes throughout.
one-knight-in-the-dungeon-windows-alpha.zip 603 MB
Version 22 52 days ago
one-knight-in-the-dungeon-linux-alpha.zip 580 MB
Version 9 52 days ago
Get One Knight in the Dungeon
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.