Build 17 - A Completeable Game
This is a big update: you can win the game! All the major levels are in place (some still need tweaking), and all the major game systems are running. This will - unless people report major issues - be the last of the pre-alphas. Then it's on to alpha, Feedback Friday on Reddit, and continual improvement until beta/early access.
- The status effects system has been rewritten, since it represented the slowest remaining portion of the game. It still functions similarly, but now it is fast.
- The faction system is also now much faster.
- Some of the dense building and farm levels were frustratingly large, leading to a lot of wandering without purpose. These levels are now smaller.
- Netherton Gaol was missing an overworld location marker. Fixed.
- Fixed a number of skills that weren't being applied to the target properly.
- Fixed some resistances being applied twice; skeletons are much easier to kill as a result.
- The Well Rested status actually does something now.
- Accidentally rendered the dwarven fortress floor as lava - fixed. While appropriate, it isn't what I had in mind.
- Removed the player portrait. It server no in-game value, other than slowing down rendering a lot.
- Turned the lights back on in Netherton Manor. I'd accidentally plunged it into darkness.
Get One Knight in the Dungeon
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.